lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

FASHION GOES NAUTICAL


Who is he? I´ll tell you who he is, he is a guy, expressing himself through the clothes he wears. Daniel has always been a fashionista, and now his style seems to be more mature, to name it in some way. He is wearing the nautical look, and complementing the outfit there is the Marc Jacobs bag. The shoes is what makes the outfit more interesting as you expect some kind of trainers, but instead he is using those brown shoes that I like a lot, not everyone can pull out an outfit like this, wearing those shoes, and also a mini short, and I say mini coz is the length is shorter compared with "normal" men shorts, but whatever, I just love the outfit!, and of course I took this photos, the location is regents park, London.*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario