domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

HYDE PARK, PINK LIPS





It´s sunday. The weather is nice, is warm and sunny (yes! it is!) so, me and my friends decided to go and relax at hyde park. I had so much fun this weekend, and now, this week its time to focus on my portfolio, I´m excited and nervous at the same time, but I really really want to start with that now, so I´m guessing I´ll be going to hyde park quite often, wearing my sunglasses, and some nautical tops :); I have always liked stripes, and now that is trendy, you can find lots of stuff with them, cool!, and also my new obsession.. red and pink lips! i finally got over my trauma about lipstick and went from not wearing lipstick at all to wear red and intense pink, just love it!  oh and by the way, the girl in the picture is alejandra, she is mexican and she´ll be one of my models later. Make up, camera, clothes, photography, love them.*


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario